Aim & Scope
The Biomedical Workshop enters its 3rd realization in recognition of the scientific contributions of Prof. Jędrzej Śniadecki (1768 – 1838). The workshop centers on a range of issues related to the impairment of human locomotion as well as a variety of biological and health related problems at scales both large and small.
In particular, the topics addressed concern:
- the spread of infection disease
- physiological mechanisms of motion
- orthoses and prostheses
- mechanical function of biomaterials
- thermodynamics of physiologically active matter
- rheology in low Reynolds number environments
In spirit of the accomplishments of Prof. Jędrzej Śniadecki, a prominent and far-seeing investigator of is times, the overall aim and scope of presented work will touch the fields of his original research and practice.
|Workshop Poster||Workshop Book|